Doubt manifests in those nagging little, back-of-the-mind thoughts like:
"I can't decide on a niche and don't know where or how to get started ... "
"I'm feeling stuck about how to move ahead ..."
"I feel like I'll never get to a six-figure practice - it's unreachable ..."
"I can't move ahead until everything's perfect ... "
"Someone's already specializing in this niche in my area ... "
"My colleagues all have full schedules; the market's locked up ... "
"I can't decide where to put my energy ... "
"I feel bad charging so much and everyone wants to use insurance anyway ... "
If you're struggling with your private practice, feeling as if it's always two steps forward, one step back, I can help you eliminate these doubts once and for all and help you:
- Break down your financial barriers and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset that breaks down your financial barriers
- Make the kind of income that reflects your skills, education and talent
- Develop niches that truly reflect of your interests, passions and talents
- Fearlessly market your private practice
- Create passive income through books and workshops
- Reach your potential despite being shy or introverted
- Identify and eliminate road blocks to your success
- Overcome resistance to growing your private practice
- Focus and concentrate on priority tasks; both long and short term